- Continental Comfort Pillowcase fashion Pack of Two(clearance)
Continental Comfort Pillowcase fashion Pack of Two(clearance)
• The collection: This pure Egyptian cotton Continental Comfort bed linen are available in basic colors that satisfy those with classic taste & fashion colors that satisfy those who love modern & fashion, the combination between colors allows you to create your own bed.
• The Fabric: Continental comfort bed linen is made from pure Egyptian cotton that passionately grown on the banks of the Great Nile, characterized by longer smoother fibers, and better comfort properties, these unique characteristics directly enhances the quality, durability, handle, softness, and lustrous of yarns, to present the most superior cotton on the planet.
• The combed yarns: The Egyptian Cotton combed yarns provides more harmonies fibers, that makes yarns softer, stronger, more lustrous, less hairy, easier to clean, and free from neaps & impurities.
Egyptian Cotton .. Egyptian Made
- Pure EGYPTIAN COTTON: Continental Comfort bed linen is made from 100% real superior Egyptian cotton which provides a long-life span sheet, attractive appearance with lustrous effect, more soft and luxurious feel to the skin.
- Eye pleasing colors: Continental Comfort bed linen is available in basic colors & fashion colors to give you the chance to mix and match your favorite colors.
Now you can see your bed before buying, you don’t need to imagine the colors combination anymore, Just click here.
- Combed yarns: Combing is an optional expensive process that purifies cotton fibers of impurities and short irregular fibers, this process can only be implemented to high-quality cotton fibers, the result is a soft, durable, and easy to clean bed linen, For more info., please click here
- Single yarns “TC”: This collection is made with 144 “Thread count” fabric, of single yarns, this count equals approx. 288 TC of two-ply yarns, or even 800 TC of microfiber fabrics, so don’t get amazed with high TC numbers in bed linen if it is not clearly stated that its made of “single” cotton yarns, For more info., please click here
- Don't rely on online photos: Read specifications carefully, many online suppliers use copied and enhanced photos, for low price items, please pay attention to respectful accreditation (ISO, Oeko Tex, Egyptian cotton mark...etc).