- CONTINENTAL COMFORT Fitted Sheet - Percale DESIGN
CONTINENTAL COMFORT Fitted Sheet - Percale DESIGN
• Percal collection: A special bed linen collection of luxury Percal Egyptian cotton fabric, it is soft &
smooth with high durability.
Enjoy the softness of the World's famous cotton, in Continental Comfort Quality with rich, variable &
• The Fabric: Continental comfort bed linen is made from pure Egyptian cotton that passionately grown
on the banks of the Great Nile, characterized by longer smoother fibers, and better comfort properties,
these unique characteristics directly enhance the quality, durability, handle, softness and lustrous of
yarns, to present the most superior cotton on the planet.
• The combed yarns: The Egyptian Cotton combed yarns provides more harmonies fibers, that makes
yarns softer, stronger, more lustrous, less hairy, easier to clean, and free from neaps & impurities.
Egyptian Cotton .. Egyptian Made
• Pure EGYPTIAN COTTON: luxury Percal Continental Comfort bed linen is made from 100% real
superior Egyptian cotton which provides a long-life span sheet, attractive appearance with lustrous
the effect, a more soft and luxurious feel to the skin.
• Eye pleasing colors: Continental comfort Percal bed linen is available in different colors to give you
the chance to mix and match your favorite colors.
Now you can see your bed before buying it through the following link, you don’t need to imagine the
colors combination anymore... Just click Here
• Combed yarns: Combing is an optional expensive process that purifies cotton fibers of impurities
and short irregular fibers, this process can only be implemented to high quality, for more info.,
please click here
• High thread counts: Continental comfort cambric bed linen contains 201 TC (Includes two-ply yarn).
For more info., please click Here
• Don't rely on online photos: Read specifications carefully, many online suppliers use copied and
enhanced photos, for low price items, please pay attention to respectful accreditation (ISO, Oeko
Tex, Egyptian cotton mark..etc).