- Continental Comfort- Pillowcases (Pack of Two) - Satin Sirius Design
Continental Comfort- Pillowcases (Pack of Two) - Satin Sirius Design
• Sateen Sirius collection: Enjoy the luxurious luster & softness of Sateen bed linen with Egyptian
cotton in the Continental COMFORT's high quality.
• The Fabric: This continental comfort sateen bed linen collection is made of pure combed yarns of long
fibers of the world-famous Egyptian cotton.
Egyptian cotton is an advantage with high sweat absorption that provides the body with the ideal
• The combed yarns: The Egyptian Cotton combed yarns provide more harmonies fibers that make
yarns softer, stronger, more lustrous, less hairy, easier to clean, and free of neaps & impurities.
Egyptian Cotton ... Egyptian Made
Luxurious sateen continental comfort bed linen: Made of sateen fabric; which is made of combed
yarns of long Egyptian cotton fibers.
of long Egyptian cotton fibers.
• eye-pleasing design & colors: Continental comfort's Sirius sateen bed linen is available in a creative
striped design, and rich, variable eye-pleasing colors.
Now you can see your bed before buying it through the following link, you don’t need to imagine the
color combinations anymore… just click Here
• Combed yarns: Combing is an optional expensive process that purifies cotton & silk fibers of
impurities and short irregular fibers, this process can only be implemented to high-quality cotton
the result is a soft, durable, and easy to clean bed linen.
For more info, please click Here
• High thread counts “TC”, (Single yarns): This bed linen is made of 250 “Thread count” fabric, of
yarns, This count equals approx. 500 TC of two-ply yarns, or even 1000 TC of microfiber fabrics, so
don’t be deceived by high TC numbers in bed linen if it is not clearly stated that they are made of
“single” cotton yarns. For more info, please click Here
• Don't rely on online photos: Read the specifications carefully; as many online suppliers use copied
and enhanced photos, for low price items, please pay attention to the respectful accreditation (ISO,
Oeko Tex, Egyptian cotton mark...etc.).